Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kyoko of Skip Beat!

♥ Here's my Kyoko madness!!! ♥

Kyoko's role as an angel for Fuwa Sho's MV...







Here's Kyoko acting as the mean, young, rich girl MIO...



And below is her acting as an ojou-san...










*Images above were print-screened by me while watching the episodes of Skip Beat!*

Do you like anime? Especially with the genre of Comedy and Shoujo? 
If yes, then I'm pretty sure you're very familiar with SKIP BEAT!
Gosh! That anime is good. Can't believe there's no season two. Well at least not YET.
I've been waiting for it for more than a year since I've watched the first 25 episodes. 
Oh PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Let there be a second season. 
I've been reading the manga and it is awesome!

♥ My favorite episodes are 6, 7, 13, 18, and 19!!! ♥

WAAAAAH!!! My favorite is MOGAMI KYOKO! 
She rocks!

11 comments:

  1. Ohh! I love Skip Beat so much! And Kyoko especially! Her personality really amazes and inspires me so much. I love the episode where she played as an angel in Sho's MV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Interesting! Recently, I am looking for some anime to watch for after work. What site do you watch anime? thanks for sharing. :)

    ellenreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can watch it here...
    http://www.animeseason.com/skip-beat/

    I used to watch anime at animeseason.com but after they removed some other animes, I moved to animecrazy.net and some other anime sites my friends and family would reccommend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we dont have in canada but it look nice :) ahha :B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lvoe Kyoko too! Been reading the Skip Beat manga even before the anime came out! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like this anime and the main character kyoko, i read the manga too skip beat (wow this manga is so funny at the beginning but now the manga become a "dark" like they'te movie "dark moon" haha, but i still like it :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omona!!! Love this anime and manga a LOOOTTTT!!~

    SKIP BEAT!!~ numba 1!!

    Who's your bet?? ren or shotarou??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hohoho! ♫ Of course I go for...
    ♥♥♥ TSURUGA REN! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sho Fuwa And Tamiki- From Ouran High Host club Are The Same Guy So -___- I Dunno.

    ReplyDelete