Saturday, January 8, 2011

Heart no Kuni no Alice manga

Didn't I mention something about me being an anime/manga addict? Well... YEAH! Haha! Definitely Certified Anime/Manga Addict! Clap! Clap! Clap!

From time to time, I'll be posting something about my anime/manga(s) I'm currently watching/reading or.. finished. HEHE! ♥

And now... PRESENTING!
Dundundun... DUN


Heart no Kuni no Alice! 
\(^o^)/
Wahahahahahahaha!!!
I was originally going to make another blog for my Anime/Manga addiction but... oh well! ♫ ♫
Let's me just post my thoughts about it here.

Okay.. Heart no Kuni no Alice is one of my faves! WAHAHAHA! 
Manga addiction TURNED ON
♫ Hehehe! ♫

Remember the Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll? I'm pretty sure you're all very familiar with it. You'll know how Alice dreamed about a white rabbit, a mad hatter, a red queen, and many others.
If not, then... you're a loser. HAHA!... No.. seriously. The story of Alice in Wonderland is quite popular.=D

Introducing! Manga version!
.. once again! PRESENTING! 
Heart no Kuni no Alice!
HEHE!
Since you guys are pretty much familar about the story of Alice in Wonderland, might as well skip the part of it and move on with the characters. BUT! The story about the manga version is a bit different.

Alice

Alice, obviously, the heroine. I've got nothing much to say about her. All I can say is.. 
SHE IS ONE LUCKY GIRL! ♥
♫ ♥ ♫ ..Hihihi.. ♫ ♥ ♫
Peter White
PETER WHITE!!! (Scream!!!)
This guy is my favorite of all
If only he's real!
He's real in my dreams though! WAHAHAHA!
Yeah, right. Dream on!... Yeah.. I'll keep on dreaming. HAHA!
I just like him. Hehe! I love the bunny ears! Also, whenever he transforms into a rabbit!.. let me add a picture of how he looks like when he's in rabbit-form.


♥♥♥♥ K-K-KA-KA-KA-KAWAAAAAIIIIIII!!!! ♥♥♥♥

So now you all have an idea why I love him right?
Answer: KAWAII!
♫♫♫

Okay... next is...
Blood Dupre
 Blood Dupre, the Mad Hatter, is actually the boss of the mafia in Wonderland. At first, I thought of him as.. 
"DAMN YOU! You think you're cool?! Fuck off! Alice is Peter's!"
HAHA!... I can' believe myself. I actually thought of him that way. Now, I have a different opinion of him. I also like him. In fact, he's the second in rank after Peter as my favorites. ♥ Hehehe..♥

Boris Airay
Boris Airay... I have nothing much to say about this guy. I'm not really a cat fan. HAHA! But I consider him as my Top 3! I like his style. Now that is one cool cat! HAHA!

Julius Monrey
Julius Monrey, the guy who makes the watches and stuff like that. I find it boring to explain about his role so I'll just skip with that. You'll find out his purpose if you actually read the manga. HAHA! Moving on...

Ace
Ace, the Knight of Hearts, is really.. well... LOST. I don't know what to think of this one. Sure, I like how he was sketched, but the personality the author gave him is kinda... well... unpredictable for a KNIGHT in Shining Armor. HAHA! He and Julius are my Top 4. Let's just say...  find them equal. Duh! (That's why you gave them the same rank!!) HAHA!

Mary Go Round
Mary Go Round/ Gowland..(I'm not really sure about the spelling. There are some parts in the manga I read it as "Go Round" and there are times that it's "Gowland")
Pfft.. Wahahahahhaha! His name sounds like it's for a girl! HAHA! This guy is called "old man" in the story. Well.. as you can see... the artist made him look like that for his role.
Whatever. He's not on my top faves, but he is considered important in Wonderland.

Vivaldi
Vivaldi is the Red Queen of Hearts. Unlike in Lewis Carroll's book, this queen gets along with Alice. In fact, they're both really close! (^-^)
I must say, this queen rocks! I like her!  
"Off With His Head!"
I love the sound of that. HAHA! Even though she's... a she! HAHA! I consider her as my Top 5 favorite. Well.. I just really like her personality. ♥ Also, she's got some relationship with Blood Dupre. Read the manga and you'll know. HEHE!.. Don't wanna be a spoiler.. ♥

Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee
Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee..These twins are very immature.. But what the heck?! All that matters is that their adorable! HAHA! Vivaldi and the twins are my TOP 5. HEHE... Love the weapons! Knives! Guns! WAAAAAHH!!! Once I get rich, I'll definitely buy a set of of different guns and other weapons! >_< I've always wanted it! WAAAAAAAHHH!!! ♥ Hahaha! Pretty weird, huh? A girl wanting to have a real gun collection... Tsk.. I don't care. I want it! So .. I WANT IT! Anyone got a problem with that I'll stab you like hell! ... HAHA! Yeah right.. =))
...
Oh.. and..
Here are some more pictures I got from the internet! Sorry for not inserting the sources. I forgot to copy it. >_<
Hope you like them! I want to put some more pics.. but.. I might not be able to stop myself from searching for their pics. CUUUUTTTEEE!!! =D

♥ Too CUTE!!! ♥


How I wish it's me standing there instead of Alice... I want to receive Peter-rabbit's letter.





♥ Love the smile. ♥

♥♥♥


By the way,
You can CLICK HERE for the Synopsis of the Heart no Kuni no Alice. You can also read the whole story there..

That's the end of it! I won't be including other characters 'coz... I just don't feel like adding them. HEhehe..


Well... I hope you guys had fun with this blog entry

Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. aha manga, like my niece ayan din pinagkakaabalahan nya. Sometimes I get crazy. I cannot interrupt her while in front of pc. But in your age it's indeed kawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accountancy at DLSU-M! Woah, goodluck girl! That's a tough course! Haha I must know, I have friends who curse taking that course. And I have around 4 subjects of accounting back then :P

    sorry my comment was unrelated to your post. I'm not a big fan of manga that much :(

    xoxo hazel
    http://hazelnot.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete